Want to share your ideas for keeping Christ in CHRISTmas?
Then join us for
Keep Christ in CHRISTmas !
Keep Christ in CHRISTmas !
Welcome! I'm really excited to be a part of this group effort to Keep Christ in CHRISTmas. It's an honor to be one of the eight hostesses - this is an awesome group of bloggers. I hope you'll visit each post - they all have a wonderful way with words!
Now let's get to the details of the Keep Christ in CHRISTmas Link-up:
What's the Keep Christ in CHRISTmas Blog Link-up?
A blog link-up is an opportunity to write a blog post, on the same theme as others, and exponentially increase readership for all involved. Participating this year is great way to spread the message of Keeping Christ in CHRISTmas!
Would you like to share what your family is doing for Advent this year? Then join us in the 2nd Annual Keep Christ in CHRISTmas Blog Link-Up 2013.
Optional: You'll also have the chance to sign up for the Follow Frenzy which will drive more traffic (and worthwhile comments) to your blog - as you do the same for others.
What's the Follow Frenzy?
If you choose to participate in this option, you'll commit to visiting and leaving meaningful comments on 20 different blog posts that are part of the Keep Christ in CHRISTmas Blog Link-Up 2013(and receiving 20 meaningful comments on your own blogpost in return!)
This link-up is open to all bloggers, particularly Catholics and Christians of all denominations who observe ADVENT. You may write about anything that pertains to the blog theme, e.g. share tips on how you and your family keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas; stories to encourage others to do so; books and activities (even recipes!) that help you focus on Jesus throughout Advent.
How Can I Participate?
1. Register by filling out the registration form no later than Thursday, November 28, 2013 - Thanksgiving Day.
2. Write your blog post on the theme, "Keeping CHRIST in CHRISTmas" in the first week of ADVENT and publish the blog post on December 1 or 2, 2013. When you fill out the form we will send you with the direct URL link to your blog post, no later than December 2, 2013 at noon(EST).
3. You will receive the complete list of blog post links by 3pm on December 2, 2013 (EST) for you to add at the bottom of your post. Please make sure to do this in fairness to all of the other hard-working bloggers.
|Add this button to your post.|
4. Make sure that you include this button (created by Monica) at the beginning of your post...
AND the following introduction along with the hostesses' info:
"I’m participating in the KEEP CHRIST in CHRISTmas Blog Link-Up 2013, hosted by:
Monica at Equipping Catholic Families
Erika at Raising Little Saints
Tina at Truly Rich Mom
Laura at Day by Day in Our World
Sarah at On the Way Home 2
Allison at Totus Tuus Family
Chris at Campfires and Cleats
Birgit at Designs by Birgit (that's me)
We'll be sharing different ways, tips, stories and real-life experiences that will help us focus our Advent and Christmas on JESUS!
Please scroll down to the end of the post to see the list of link-up entries.”
Finally, friends - please bear in mind that the Keep Christ in CHRISTmas Blog Link-Up 2013 is much more impressive and easily promoted if we can coordinate all the posts going live around the same time. By launching this Keep Christ in CHRISTmas Link-up in the first week of Advent…we hope to help families focus their Advent and anticipation of Christmas…before the hectic craziness of Christmas takes over.
So Here's a Re-cap of Important Stuff
1. Use this REGISTRATION FORM to register your blog by November 28, 2013
2. Publish your blog post on December 1 or 2, 2013. (No later than December 2 at noon EST).
3. Send in the URL to your blog post for the link-up (by filling out the LINK FORM we will send you) as soon as you publish your blog post, no later than December 2 at noon EST.
4. You will receive a final list of link-up participants as soon as it is available on December 2nd. Add the list of link-up participants to the end of your blog post by December 2, 5pm.
OPTIONAL FOLLOW FRENZY:
5. Specify in the registration form that you intend to participate in the FOLLOW FRENZY.
6. You will receive your list of blogs to visit on December 2, 2013.
7. Visit, leave meaningful comments and hopefully subscribe or follow 20 newly discovered Blogs by December 9, 2013.
PLEASE NOTE: Kindly write about the theme provided. We do not moderate or screen posts but we do reserve the right to exclude your entry from the list of link-up participants should your post be offensive, irrelevant to the link-up theme, contain personal attacks, off-topic articles, articles that are anti-Christ or are articles aimed to market products or services.
Thank you very much for joining the carnival!!
Let's all help spread the word on Keeping CHRIST in CHRISTmas!