- The face of the pro-choice movement, (PP), kills 91 out of every 100 babies whose pregnant mothers walk through their doors.
- In 2010 their abortion vs. adoption ratio was 329,445 abortions to 841 adoption referrals.
- Poor women are turned away from PP clinics because they opt to keep their baby.
- Women have been left bleeding (and their babies dying) because they have given birth (their abortion was 'unsuccessful').
- Cover-ups of statutory rape and incest at the hand of PP.
- Aborting 165,000 female babies each and every year.
So I ask, 'what do you mean by 'choice'? Please elaborate. Let us know what those 'choices' are because, clearly, we aren't understanding that word in the same way.
Pro-life graphics courtesy of VoicesForLife.net
Links of Reference: