Wednesday, November 9, 2011


Greetings Friends!

It's not that I've defected, it's that I'm writing for another blog as well now. We are a group of 40+ Catholic women who share our musings and lives with each other and our readers. Clarification, you certainly don't have to be Catholic to read or relate to our posts!

Catch me over at the Catholic Sistas and read my latest post!


When every day is Groundhog Day...
It’s Groundhog Day!
That’s how I feel upon arising from my slumber –  where I can fly by simply bouncing, visit with dearly departed loved ones and solve any crisis with the greatest of ease. But when my feet hit the floor I am brought back to reality and sometimes there doesn’t appear to be much to make me smile or to feel accomplished. But then, by rote, I begin the routine…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback...I love to know what is on your mind! My comment section is set for moderation and your post will be visible shortly!