Monday, July 13, 2009

Web Page Update


A friend of mine emailed me today to ask about a broken link on my personal website. As I searched for the offending link, I became aware that it had indeed been a LONG time since I had updated my site. An hour (or two) later finds me with a bit of a better design than my original. The thing about design - and life in general - is that there is always room for improvement. All one really has to do is look with an open mind...

Check out the new http://www.designsbybirgit.com/ website :)
.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you mean 4-5 hours instead of 1 or 2? I know you! ;-) It looks great (this & your other site). Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback...I love to know what is on your mind! My comment section is set for moderation and your post will be visible shortly!