Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sometimes the Rosary is All You Need

As is the case in most lives, mine ebbs and flows with its own rhythm. Sometimes I just feel 'unwell', spiritually, and can't quite put my finger on what exactly ails me. With an internal checklist, I count down the possible reasons. Is there conflict with a loved one? Do I need to go to confession? Have I allowed some physical ill to color my spiritual wellness? How's my prayer life?

Ding, ding, ding - we have a winner! Many times when this malaise hits me, it's because I have let my prayer life and/or spiritual reading slide. In the busyness of life, I have failed to feed my soul - the very reason I was created. As is often the case, simply reciting the Holy Rosary is all I need to set things right. Saying it daily sets me on a steady course of 'wellness'. My life flows better; my heart feels lighter.

How does your prayer life affect you?

  • A great brief talk about the importance of the Rosary can be found here: The Holy Rosary

Say the Rosary with someone you love!



Train up a child in the way he should go, And even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback...I love to know what is on your mind! My comment section is set for moderation and your post will be visible shortly!