Friday, September 21, 2012

Moses and the Burning Bush

We've been studying Moses - from basket on the river through the burning bush - so I created a quick craft for this kids today. I simply drew a bush onto green construction paper and then let them cut out and glue some red and orange construction paper 'flames'. They had a fantastic time, recollected enough to repeat the stories, and wound up with a photo opp!

Adding 'flames' cut out by the kids creates the burning bush.


A simple drawing is all you need.


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm stopping in from monthly round up. What a cute and easy idea for the youngsters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you stopped by! Yes, this was extremely easy to do but they are still talking about it! Gotta love preschoolers because they are so easy to please. ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for your feedback...I love to know what is on your mind! My comment section is set for moderation and your post will be visible shortly!