Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Facebook Deception - Day #2

Yesterday I posted about the censorship that Facebook practices when it comes to pro-life content. A pro-life friend of mine had her pro-life memes removed by Facebook and then was locked out of her account for 24 hours for defying them by reposting her graphics. In solidarity with her, I posted the banned memes both on my personal wall and on my Designs by Birgit fan page. I also created a meme, illustrating their unfair censorship.

At the end of the day I received this message when I attempted to log into my own Facebook account:


It seems that Big Brother has a long arm! In any case, Facebook wins: 1) if I repost I, too, will be blocked and in danger of losing my account or 2) if I don't repost they will have successfully prevented the truth from being presented. 

I pray for those who feel the need to utilize unfair practices to hide the truth. They simply have no other method of battling the truth - they lack facts to shore up their flawed thinking. Please join me and other pro-life advocates as we struggle to be the voice of the voiceless. Visit Designs by Birgit and become a fan. One by one, we CAN make a difference.